Laman

Kamis, 14 April 2011

Bienvenue sur mon blog

Hallo
My name is Maya Mustika Sari
I am a current student of Al-Azhar diUniversitas INDONESIA
Advertising Department of Communication Science.
Interested with fashion and photography.

I am also a graduate (Vocational School District) or SMK-called majors Fashion Designer, and I really like this department, I really like making people beautiful by my work, that there is little satisfaction with themselves.
But, my father told me to be able to get his first S1 with other majors, maybe after that I could go to school at ESMOD this is my dream.
why I majored in Communication Studies, because I also want to work in Bazaar Magazine, Fashion, fashion, fashion I could not be much without it ^ ^

so give me a warm welcome, dear bloggers
(◕‿◕)


1 komentar: